Wednesday 1 May 2013

Out O' Date - Fine Cut and Export (01/05/13)

Today, I worked on finishing my fine cut of Out O' Date. I watched the fine cut that I had finished yesterday through to see if there was anything that I thought needed changing and I noticed that some of the sound needed some attention. On one of the sound clips, the lady was heard saying her line that I had her saying in the clip after it. I had to cut the end off the clip where she was heard saying the line where she wasn't meant to be and then move the sound from that clip forward to make the sound run smoother.


After that, I had to do the same thing with the sound of the clip where the lady was walking towards Alf to confront him about what he had done. The lady could be heard twice saying the same line so I did the same technique that I did with the previous clip.


Finally, I watched the film throughout several times to make sure that everything was how I wanted it to be and then I exported it ready to screen tomorrow morning to gain more feedback on the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment