Tuesday 7 May 2013

Walter Murch - Editing Quote


"Film editing is now something almost everyone can do at a simple level and enjoy it, but to take it to a higher level requires the same dedication and persistence that any art form does." - Walter Murch

I came across this quote by Walter Murch that inspired me to carry on editing as much as I can to get keep getting better as I have realised throughout this module that I really enjoy editing and the more practice and dedication I put in to editing, I will be able to progress further. 


Throughout the summer, I plan to carry on creating films, to gain more and more footage to edit and try new editing techniques that I haven't tried before.



Bibliography

Walter Murch Quote; 2012; BrainyQuote; [online] Available at <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/waltermurc190586.html> [Last Accessed: 7th May 2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment